LVI is one of the leading Energy and Infrastructure recruitment firm. We offer a bespoke service to our clients that allows for us utilize industry gossip to maximize our reach for both candidates and our current and future clients. Within the renewable energy space, we have upwards of 50 clients that we can introduce our candidates to!
My client is a solar IPP that has seen significant growth over the last two years both in size and the extent of their project pipeline. It is an extremely exciting time for the company after receiving a $200M+ investment from one of the world largest Energy Corporations in 2018 which has given them the platform to aggressively start eating up market share. With over 1GW already in operation they have well over that booked to build over the course of the next few years. They are looking to find a Vice President of Construction
The Vice President will be reporting directly into the CEO.
The Vice President of Construction role will be remote with minimal travel, as the majority of their projects are in the South West.
The Vice President is Responsible for:
- Responsible for all aspects of commissioning and construction
- Planning for Projects
- Managing all resources and procurement relating to labor, equipment and subcontractors.
- Oversight of project close out activities
- Coordinating with accounting department
Other Responsibilities of the Vice President of Construction:
- Responsible for Business Development to help improve the project pipeline
- Must have existing Vendor Relationships
- Ensuring that the team is hitting all of the customer deadlines
- Customer Site Visits
- Direct oversight of the:
- Construction management team
- Project Management Team
- External contractors
- Collaborating with:
- Internal Executive team
- Business Development division
- Project Developers
- Finance and Accounting
- Asset Management
***Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder***