This opportunity provides the chance to work for a top 75 ENR firm who are 100 percent employee owned and have an exceptional reputation in the industry. You will be coming in as the Pittsburgh office lead, with the scope to step up into a regional lead in the future.
- Competitive bonuses
- Amazing culture - open door policy and lots of team socials
- Hybrid working with flexi-schedules.
- Above market average benefits packages
- Professional Engineer License
- 10+ years' experience in specialized discipline
- Project management and business development experience
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering or a related field from an accredited program
Please apply below!