One of Melbourne's leading specialist transport planning and traffic engineering consultancies is looking for a Waste Management Engineer to join their growing team in Melbourne!
- Contribute professional advisory, consultancy and project management services for complex and challenging projects or programs which increase the organisation's capacity and capability to lead waste minimisation initiatives.
- Lead, drive, and finalise major commercial and innovative projects to enable future delivery of services, including the development of waste precincts.
- Manage technical delivery, meet deadlines, monitor project's budget and control expenditure to meet financial targets.
- Prior experience with development of strategy, infrastructure advice, waste planning and infrastructure projects within consultancy industry.
- Recognised relevant tertiary qualifications in Engineering, Environmental Science or similar area.
If you are interested, please apply with an updated CV!