I am working with a national firm that are in the market for a Project Manager to come in and assist with a strong backlog of projects. This person will be a Senior Project Manager on Water/Wastewater projects with responsibility for applying knowledge of engineering principles and practices in broad areas using advanced techniques, theory, precepts, and practices in a specialised engineering field and related sciences and disciplines.
Benefits & Perks:
- Remote/Hybrid work optional
- Employee ownership programme
- Access to large projects and resources
- Internal training programmes to help tailor career path
Responsibilities of Senior Project Manager include:
- -Managing and serving as the lead Project Manager on water/wastewater projects.
- Providing technical guidance and mentoring junior engineering staff
- Assisting Client Service Leaders with technical marketing
- P.E Licensed
- BSc in Civil engineering
- Past project management experience