Role: Water/Wastewater Treatment Project Manager
Location: Atlanta, Duluth Columbus (HYBRID)
A well established engineering firm is currently seeking a Water Treatment Professional Engineer. Join a team of over 1,000 employees contributing to the development of infrastructure throughout the United States. This position is based in either Atlanta, Columbus, or Duluth, GA. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading the analysis, design, and construction administration of water treatment, wastewater treatment, reuse, and resource recovery facility projects.
- Preparing technical reports, plans, and specifications.
- Conducting independent studies and presenting clear and concise reports of results and conclusions.
- Serving as Project Manager for projects within their group, coordinating with other groups and clients as needed.
- Maintaining a working knowledge of engineering design standards and practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering or a related field.
- Master's degree in Environmental Engineering is desired.
- 6+ years of experience in water and wastewater treatment with an emphasis on plant process evaluation, design, and construction of municipal water or wastewater treatment plants.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Georgia Professional Engineer (PE) license required.
The ideal candidate will possess a mix of technical experience, including municipal water and wastewater process design, treatment plant civil/structural/mechanical/electrical design, treatment process studies, and construction contract administration and management.
What's in it for you:
Join a workplace where every member of our 1,000-strong team makes a meaningful difference. Enjoy a comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance, paid time off, 401(k) matching, paid overtime for salaried employees, tuition reimbursement, and more.
This firm values long-term relationships with both clients and employees, fostering a workplace culture that promotes professional growth.