Are you ready to partner with industry leaders in water technology and solutions? Join our nationally recognised engineering firm, and be part of a team that is dedicated to creating a future where water is at the forefront. As an employee-owned firm with a rich history, we're seeking talented individuals to help us become the best water consulting firm in the United States.
- Execute asset management projects for the water and wastewater utility industry.
- Utilise industry-accepted tools and techniques for asset management planning, gap assessments, asset inventory, condition assessments, life-cycle cost analysis, O&M programs, and capital investment planning.
- Collaborate with others to analyse utilities operational business processes and decision support system solutions.
- Perform analysis of utility GIS, maintenance, and condition assessment databases to support inspection, assessment, and planning programs.
- Enhance asset management technology support through master plans, business process improvement, data integration, and associated technology applications.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- 8-10 years of utility asset management experience, including the listed responsibilities.
- Understanding of water and wastewater operations.
- Project management expertise to ensure adherence to scope, schedule, and budget.
- Excellent communication skills for effective business interactions.
- Familiarity with asset management tools and techniques, including asset management planning,
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary range up to $180,000 annually.
- Disability and life insurance options for you and your dependants.
- Additional compensation and benefits, such as 401(k) matching, tuition reimbursement, bonuses, and flexible work arrangements.
- ESOP program
- Working 100% remotely.
Join our team and be part of an organisation that cares about your well-being and provides opportunities for growth and advancement. Apply today!