LVI is working with an established engineering firm to bring on an accident reconstructionist with 5 years of experience. They have been highly successful under new leadership and are looking to grow their team even further, in specifically their Florida office.
Our client offers the opportunity to work on a large variety of cases, provides exposure and support you to reach your full potential. You will be reconstructing and investigating accidents involving heavy goods vehicles, cars, bikes, in addition to pedestrians involved within these accidents.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Travelling to different accident scenes to perform inspections and gather data
- Contribute towards business growth and establish client relationships
- Performing failure analysis and conducting field investigations on a variety of different vehicles involved
- Provide expert witness testimony of findings
- Health Insurance
- Generous PTO
- Offer support for further education and training
- End of year bonus