We have a current opportunity for an entry level Assistant Project Manager looking to enter the renewable energy space!
Consistently named one Top electrical contractor in the industry they serve, this company has been established for over 100 years and prides themselves on employees long tenure and growth within the company! They are a full service firm operating in power generation, power delivery, industrial, commercial, and wireless projects.
They are currently the main electrical contractor on a massive multi year ultimately scale solar project in Springfield Illinois. They are looking for candidates who are able to Work on site out of project office supporting project Exec, PM, field supers, in tasks needed to deliver the project.
- Assist Project manager on daily oversight of on site construction
- Work closely with teams on site to ensure project delivery
- Oversee QA/QC, reports, tracking costs, and schedules
- Work on site full time in Springfield IL
- 3+ years of renewable engineering/construction experience
- Eager to learn and work in a fast paced environment
- Willing to work on site