This privately owned company in Florida is seeking an Associate Director for the Land Development team in their Fort Myers office. This is an opportunity to work with a dynamic and growing multi-disciplinary firm on land development projects. This person will actively participate in the growth of this firm as well as provide leadership & management to their team of engineers and designers.
- Establish business objectives:
- Create annual business plan with VP/Regional Leader.
- Establish department objectives by collaborating with team members and management.
- Balance department wide group staffing and workload.
- Prioritize long-term resources.
- Organize project team.
- Approve expenditures.
- Report results to management.
- Manage invoices/subcontractors as needed.
- Communicate with clients, regulatory agencies, or general public as needed:
- Respond to project inquiries.
- Serve as liaison between clients and project team members.
- Develop future business.
- Assist with business development/marketing support and presentations.
- Proactively build and maintain relationships with current and future clients.
- Ensure team performance and provide leadership to project teams:
- Train, supervise, coach, and mentor team members.
- Foster teamwork within project teams and other teams within the firm
- Licenses and certifications highly desired (ex: PE, RLA, PS, PHR, etc.).
- Eight (8) plus years of experience in related field.
- Ability to train and mentor project team.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience utilizing Vision as a project management tool.
- Flexible Work Schedules: Remote Work and Hybrid Working Arrangements
- Competitive Compensation packages
- Annual bonuses, spot bonuses and peer recognition awards
- 401 k) plan matching formula is 50% of your contributions up to 6%
- Paid Licensing / Certification Fees and Renewals
- Financial Rewards for Obtaining Licensure
- Employee Referrals up to $5,000
- Annual Wellness Reimbursement up to $500 for Gym Memberships, build your home gym or set up home ergonomic office
- Medical (BC/BS), dental (Delta), and vision (VSP)
- Health Savings Account & Flex Spending Account options
- Employer paid LTD, STD, and life insurance