A leading development company is hoping to bring on an experienced Origination Manager. This person will be responsible for originating PPAs and transactions in the wholesale market on the East Coast. If you are eager to join a company on the leading edge of the industry's evolution, create lower-cost, cleaner energy solutions, this may be the role for you!
The Associate Manager will be responsible for…
- Collaborating with stakeholders from teams across the organization such as Regulatory, Asset Management and the Investment Team.
- Networking with wholesale buyers and power generators to originate high value and innovative transactions.
- Developing new relationships and maintaining existing relationships with procurement, trading and origination desks for the mid and long-term energy, capacity, and environmental markets to track and respond to RFPs.
- Providing perspective of ideal regions and /or counterparts to target for future development of projects or investments by assessing the needs of energy purchasers and suppliers.
- Understanding and maintaining existing off-take contracts- identifying and formulating risk management strategies for various off-take structures.
- Understanding the power market and giving insight into short- and long-term S&D Dynamics-Performing econometric and statistical analysis to help make informed business decisions.
- Assisting in acquisition efforts in assessing and underwriting revenue streams for target power generation facilities.
The qualifications for this role include…
- A bachelor's degree- Business or Engineering preferred.
- 2 years of current experience in target markets.
- The ability to demonstrate existing relationships with target customers.
- An understanding of relevant regulations, transmission, congestion, renewable portfolio standards and forward energy curves and how they affect both mid and long-term energy products.
- Have an ability to travel as needed.
Comprehensive benefits that include 100% employer paid premium health care, paid parental leave and more.