We have a current opportunity for a AudioVisual Project Manager on a permanent basis.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Complete projects within the assigned budget.
- Direct all personnel and activities on project site.
- Create and manage the project schedule and coordinate appropriate resources for all assigned projects.
- Provide weekly job progress reports to all internal and external stakeholders.
- Facilitate ordering of materials for projects.
- Create and maintain all project related documentation in accordance with company guidelines.
- Travel to various job sites required.
Other duties assigned as needed.
Skills & Abilities:
- Effective communication and interaction with employees, clients and colleagues.
- Troubleshoot and solve project related issues.
- Understand and maintain project budgets.
- Effectively manage multiple projects.
- Demonstrate time management skills with attention to detail.
- Understand AV system functionality and installation processes and techniques.
- Understand technical and construction documents.
- Considerable tenure at leading AudioVisual integrators.
- Previous technical experience is preferred.
*PMP Certification is a plus*