Looking for a mid-level to Senior Automation Engineer with 5+ years of experience to join our team. The individual in this role will be responsible for leading projects, designing automation system infrastructure, programming and starting systems as well as communicating with clients as required.
The ideal candidate should possess knowledge of Allen-Bradley suite of software and hardware such as:
- Rockwell Logix 5000
- FactoryTalk View ME
- FactoryTalk View SE
- Rockwell ControlLogix/CompactLogix Platforms
- Rockwell Panelview
- Rockwell PowerFlex Drives
- Rockwell Stratix Managed Switches
In addition, the candidate should have experience with the following:
- Design and develop SCADA systems built around the Ignition platform
- OSI PI Systems (OSI PI Interface, SQL Databases, etc.)
- Specifying, Configuring, and Deploying VMWare
- Server Configuration & Startup
- Ethernet I/P
- Modbus RTU
- Modbus TCP/IP
- OPC Communications
This is a hybrid full-time position with possible travel to client sites when required.
This company offers a friendly and cooperative working environment.