A rapidly expanding Systems Integrator in Nashville, Tennessee is looking to expand it's operations and is in need of Automation and Controls Engineers to support company and project growth going forward.
The company offers a flexible work/life balance while also ensuring that people are rewarded for the efforts that they put in. In order to achieve this they offer:
- ESOP scheme
- Salary up to $130,000
- Progression in Any Desired Direction (Technical Lead, Engineering Management, Project Management)
- Competitive Benefits Package (Health, 401K, PTO)
A Successful Candidate Will Have:
- 5+ Years of Automation Experience
- Strong PLC and HMI Programming (Allen-Bradley, Siemens, Omron, Beckhoff)
- Technical Experience Across Multiple Industries Preferred
- Willingness to travel Up to 25%
Apply below if interested.