The Account Executive is the customer lead in Philadelphia, PA
BACKGROUND IN AUDIO VISUAL OR IT REQUIRED
This person will act as the BD lead for all offerings, which are focused on high value-add specialized services such as integrated audio visual systems, package a/v systems, service and staffing and other market niches as they may emerge. This individual will work in close coordination with the Director of Sales, Sales Engineer and Project Management. This individual will identify, qualify, bid, and win high value contracts with a primary focus on establishing sustained customer relationships. The candidate will be responsible for all aspects of business development management including building and developing customer contacts, bid-to-win strategies and competitive analysis, establishing agreements, and serving as the manager for selected bids.
* Generate new leads, procure new clients and retain client relationship through customer-focused techniques.
* Work with systems engineer and project managers to implement business development initiatives.
* Present company capabilities to customers on services offered
* Generate leads to ensure coverage of the current and potential market
* Provide technical leadership in project proposal generation
* Prepare accurate reports according to company, governmental, and client requirements
* Ensure confidentiality and ethical conduct in all actions and in the handling of all assigned communication and correspondence
* Undertake special short-term projects or tasks that management may require
* Actively support and uphold the Company's stated mission and values.
* Other duties as required or assigned by company management
* 5+ year's sales experience selling products and services.
* Current Real Estate, GC, AV End User network a must.
* A proven successful sales track record
* Industry association participation and/or leadership preferred,
* Intermediate user level knowledge of AV systems and technical approach acquired by sales or operational experience.
* Advanced communication skills, both written, verbal and presentation, to senor executive levels inside company and at customer organizations.
* Intermediate user level of computer systems; Microsoft office software (word, power point, excel, project, outlook), database and documentation control systems
* Bachelor's degree in related field or combination of education and related experience