We have a current opportunity for an Audio Visual Design Engineer on a permanent basis.
The position will be based in Charlotte, North Carolina. For further information about this position please apply.
They are looking for people to help continue their growth as they have been turning down projects due to my client winning a lot contracts between the range of $250k - $1 million. They are seeking a qualified Audio Visual Design Engineer to join its thriving Audio Visual (AV) practice.
Salary range: 80k - 95k
- Meet with client to determine needs and formulate design. Complete walk through's with client and Project Manager's
- Prepare engineering analysis of project to include: initial system design through various phases of engineering review to final system design, calculations, and integration documentation.
- Interpret and prepare blueprints, schematic drawings, and technical construction specifications.
- Manage engineering project schedule, propose changes to project, material selection and overall project costs.
- Create drawings for AV systems including: line diagrams, facility floor plans, elevations, sections, panel details, rack elevations, and all other drawings required for successful project completion and coordination.
- Create final bill of materials for final system design.
- CTS-D certifications and/or similar industry certification is preferred
- AutoCAD experience
- 5+ years of previous experience with AV Systems Design within Integration
- Be able to strongly communicate, and hit the ground running
- Ability to self-manage throughout the project and work as part of a team
- House of worship experience preferred
- On-site work