We are currently seeking an experienced Audio Visual Field Engineer/Lead Techincian to join our team in Charlotte. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting audio visual systems for our customers in the state of North Carolina.
- Meet with customers to assess their audio visual needs and design systems to meet those needs.
- Install and configure audio visual equipment, including running cables and programming control systems.
- Test and adjust audio visual systems to ensure proper operation.
- Provide training and support to customers on how to use their audio visual systems.
- Troubleshoot and repair audio visual equipment as needed.
- Maintain accurate records of work performed and materials used.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in audio visual systems.
- Strong technical skills and knowledge in audio visual equipment and systems.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Technical degree in a related field, such as electrical engineering, or industry certification is a plus.
- Must be able to lift, carry, climb ladders, navigate tight spaces and use basic tools.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- This is a full-time position that requires both in-office and on-site work.
We offer competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for professional development and growth. If you are an experienced Audio Visual Field Engineer with a passion for technology and a commitment to customer service, we want to hear from you