Title: Energy Storage Project Developer
Summary: Looking for a challenging and fulfilling opportunity as an Energy Storage Project Developer in Chicago? Look no further! We are seeking an experienced Battery Storage Developer to join our team and help us create clean energy solutions that will have a direct impact on the world.
The Solar Project Developer will be responsible for:
- Originate and develop energy storage projects, simultaneously managing site origination, permitting, interconnection, tax negotiation, revenue contracting, and other development activities.
- Ability to cultivate and manage relationships, especially with external stakeholders such as customers, landowners, local officials, and permitting agencies.
- Follow changes in the storage market and evaluate potential value that different offerings can bring to the projects.
The Solar Project Developer should have the following qualifications:
- 4 plus years in solar industry project development of solar projects (Energy Battery Storage Preferred)
- Experience working in the MISO region.
- Effective team leader and collaborator.
- Integration of solar and energy systems
- Robust commission structure & Bonus potential is HUGE!
- They provide heathy snacks, coffee, yoga sessions, volunteer opportunities, company outings and a lot of other perks.
- A competitive compensation package with a 401(k)-employer match.
- Hybrid position.
If you are interested in the Energy Battery Storage Developer role, then please don't hesitate to reach out to me on my phone at (857)972-9277 or via LinkedIn to talk more about the opportunity!