A dynamic and rapidly growing top 500 ENR Design firm specializng in bridge/highway, civil/site, and construction engineering is looking for an experienced Bridge Inspection Team Leader.
- The candidate must be qualified as a team leader in accordance with the National Bridge Inspection Standards, or be able to be qualified within 6 months of employment.
- Completion of a NHI two (2) week Bridge Inspector's Training Certificate and/or Refresher course within the past 5 years is preferred.
- Minimum experience of 5 years in bridge inspection is preferred.
- Bridge Design/Rehabilitation and Bridge Load Rating experience will be a plus
- Performing bridge and ancillary safety inspections and load ratings.
- Preparing scheduling, writing inspection reports, assuring QA/QC, and project coordination.
- Position may require the ability to work in the field year-round, with night and weekend work, and some travel.
For further information about this position please apply.