A top 20 General Contractor across the country is currently seeking a Superintendent with strong roadway/bridge experience to join their operations in Tampa, FL. With a great amount of backlog around the metro Tampa area for the next 3-5 years, this contractor is seeking an experienced and determined Superintendent to join their team for the long-term future. This contractor also invests heavily into the wellbeing of their employees, providing them with a tight-knit, family-like working environment while having the resources and backing of a large GC.
The Superintendent should have the following qualifications:
- 6+ years working Transportation projects in a Superintendent role
- Strong experience with bridge construction and large heavy highway projects
- Strong experience with FDOT in particular is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team-first mentality and a willingness to follow company codes and protocol
What's in it for you?
- Competitive base salary + generous bonus structure
- Full insurance coverage
- 401k match
- Company vehicle, phone, laptop, and gas card
- An opportunity to work with a nationally recognized contractor
If you are interested in the Superintendent role, please do not hesitate to apply!