I am currently working with a large civil engineering and architecture company with offices located across the US, who are looking to expand their building enclosure group in Charlotte, North Carolina. The company prides its self on its culture and professional development of its employees. Promoting internal growth and an engaging senior leadership team makes this company one of the market leaders within the building enclosure industry.
LVI Associates is seeking a Building Envelope Consultant for the Charlotte North Carolina area.
- 5+ years' experience in building enclosure testing, review, design, and assessments
- Professional Engineer (PE) or Architect (RA/AIA)
- Bachelors degree desired but not required.
- IIBEC credential desired (RRO/RRC/RWC/REWC/RBEC)
- Building Science/Building Enclosures/ Historic Preservation
- Experience in building enclosure repair design.
- Experience in roofing and waterproofing systems
- Experience in Exterior wall/Curtainwall systems
- Understanding of building science and building performance analysis
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities.
Connect with us!!
If you don't feel like this particular role fits with your experience but are still interested in other opportunities. Connect with us and send your resume over to discuss your options.