We are working with a local company who is looking to bring on an experience Building Enclosure Consultant. The position will be based in Seattle but has the capability of being completely remote.
- Specialized knowledge in the field of building enclosure design and construction methodologies.
- Minimum 5 to 10 years of experience in local construction methods and materials, including knowledge of building code requirements, commissioning processes, and ability to coordinate and document required field testing of installed elements - such as water penetration testing of windows.
- Ability to liaise with clients and other professionals involved in the completion of each unique project.
- Excellent technical writing and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and high attention to detail.
- A valid driver's license and access to a vehicle.
- Preferred: Professional Engineer (PE) or relevant certification.
For further information about this position please apply.