LVI are looking for a manager of Business Valuation to join our client's advisory practice.
The Valuation manager is responsible for leading a team, executing and delivery of challenging valuation engagements by participating in all aspects of projects, from the initial proposal preparation, through project completion. They will work under the mentorship of the practice leader and gradually build their own book of business.
- ·Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other relevant field required
- Masters in Business Administration preferred
- 5+ years of business valuation experience / litigation experience is a bonus
- Experience in business valuation and intangible assets required
- Prior experience in financial reporting valuation and appraisal review
- CPA, CFA, CVA, ABV, ASA ideal