We have a current opportunity for a Cable Package Manager on a permanent basis with an Offshore Wind Developer that is looking to expanding greatly in the region.
In the role as Package Manager you will be expected to develop relevant projects to go through early, and later stages of development and into execution. Initial focus will be more on concept development, planning, commercial input and permitting support, whereas later focus will be on procurement and delivery of a package.
- Manage activities of the Cable package of offshore wind farms throughout all project phases
- Prepare contract technical specifications in support of procurement activities
- Assess cable suppliers' proposals during the procurement process
- Working with the procurement team, provide input into commercial terms relating to cables ; contract terms, insurance and warranty requirements
- Lead contract negotiations and contract management in close collaborations with the commercial and legal management functions
- Manage cable interfaces with other packages, functions and suppliers
- Project management experience with large offshore multi discipline projects. Experience in offshore wind project development is preferred.
- Knowledge of Project Management and Execution, and preferably PMI/PMP certified
- Holds a Bachelor Degree of Engineering or equivalent. Advanced degree is preferred
- At least five years of technical experience in offshore wind cable design, manufacturing, and installation.
- Experience managing the concept development, FEED or detailed design of cables.
- General electrical transmission understanding and experience with offshore wind cables and wider infrastructure
- Experience in offshore work for cable installation and maintenance for offshore wind projects is preferred.
- Broad understanding of general offshore wind development and construction, e.g. markets, supply chain, permitting and business case drivers.
- Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively
- Ability to work in Taiwan
If you're interested, don't hesitate to apply!