I'm actively searching for an Estimator for one of the largest and fastest-growing Design/Build General Contractors in Chicago and the Midwest.
The Estimator is responsible for collecting and efficiently tracking historical cost data, and providing conceptual and detailed estimates.
- Collects and efficiently tracks historic construction cost data
- Develops strong relationships with subcontractors and suppliers such that they can become a robust and viable resource
- Provide an ongoing assessment of projected inflation and cost differential across geographic markets
- Supports project managers as a resource for the review of bid tabs, change order requests and project preconstruction and value engineering analysis
- Provides a quantity surveys on project (area, counts, or volume) as required
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or similar field
- 3-5 years of proven estimating experience on diverse project types including conceptual estimates and detailed estimates
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of construction engineering principals: materials, methods, sequencing, scheduling, and estimating
Are you interested in being part of one of the top 20 ENR Design/Build General Contractors in Chicago? Apply now or reach out if you have any questions!