This client provides expert land development engineering and environmental consulting services for major developers, corporations, energy companies, healthcare systems, colleges/universities, and large infrastructure programs throughout the U.S. and around the world. Employees collaborate seamlessly among 30+ offices and gain valuable hands-on experience that fosters career growth.
This company is currently looking for a Civil Engineer with 6+ years of experience in site/civil land development engineering to join their Orlando, FL office. The successful candidate will work directly with Project Managers and land development teams in designing multi-family residential, commercial, mixed-use, and industrial properties in Florida. Strong technical, communication, and follow up skills are also a must. This is an amazing opportunity for the right person to learn and be involved with all aspects of land development.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Master's degree a plus;
- PE Licence;
- 6+ years of experience in related site/civil land development engineering;
- Knowledge of local, county, and Florida state land use processes and regulations; water management district regulations is a plus;
- Proficient in site, stormwater management, storm conveyance, grading, calculations, utility design and erosion and sediment control design;
- Demonstrated AutoCAD and Civil 3D skills with the ability to design land development plans from concept through completion;
- Active participation in local professional organizations;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgement capabilities;
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment;