Role: Civil Site Project Manager (Land Development)
Salary: $110- $150k
Location: Duluth, Peachtree Corners, Vinings, Marietta, Atlanta (HYBRID)
A reputable consulting firm who are leading the civil infrastructure space across 20 different locations for almost 45 years is looking to increase their headcount in the Southeast. With 650+ employees throughout the US and oversees, they take pride in making quality hires to join their well established team. They are at the forefront of a wide variety of projects large and small, including commercial, retail, institutional, government, industrial, and project/construction management.They are constantly recognised as the "best place to work" and are at the top of the ENR list.
They are seeking a professional engineer with 8+ years of experience in the design of site, grading, drainage, utility infrastructure, and erosion control measures. They are a progressive, multidisciplinary firm seeking innovative, results-oriented individuals who value the highest standards of performance, collaborative teamwork, and excellence in service to our industry.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience supervising/leading an internal project team in the development of Construction Documents for site development.
- Work independently on challenging technical assignments. Positive contributor to overall office and department goals, culture, and morale.
- Manage and participate in a multiple of projects simultaneously and profitably. Build and maintain an effective working relationship with clients, regulators, contractors, or other stakeholders at their office or project site to discuss the work.
- Experience coordinating drawings and design with outside consultants including Architects/Owners/Engineers. Strong organizational, technical, and communications skills.
- Commitment to working efficiently to complete tasks within allotted schedule constraints.
- Provide guidance to junior engineering staff.
- Perform work in accordance with agreed-upon budget and schedule with minimal to moderate supervision.
- Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Perform consulting services for internal and external clients utilizing Civil/Site Engineering technical skills, including but not limited to site grading analysis and earthwork calculations; drainage design, calculations, and reports; utility layout and sizing; erosion and sediment control design and calculations; develop project specifications; design for compliance with current applicable federal, state, and local regulations; as well as general civil engineering concepts.
- Lead Project Team of junior and experienced engineers to complete project design deliverables.
- Lead the development of preliminary to final design calculations and drawings.
- Perform site due diligence and entitlement investigation and reporting.
- Review field information and perform field inspections of existing stormwater facilities.
- Perform technical writing for design reports and permitting applications.
- Utilize AutoCAD and Autocad C3D and a variety of Civil Engineering design software applications.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering from an ABET/EAC accredited program required.
- 8+ years of applicable industry experience.
- Experience with Site Grading, Earthwork Calculations, Road Design, Drainage (Calculations & Reports), Utility Layout & Sizing,
- Technical Report Writing, review, and preparation of Technical Specifications, and cost estimating.
- Registration as a Professional Engineer (PE) required.
Why You Want to Work Here
- Work on projects across the US and oversees, such as Japan and Hawaii, from the Atlanta office
- Flexible working schedule
- Unlimited amount of growth and career advancement
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Clear career pathways
If you're interested in learning more about this opportunity, then apply now.