This well established firm in St. Louis, Missouri Leads and manages multiple, large, cross functional, and more highly complex projects and/or technical initiatives. Assemble project teams, manages project, delegate responsibilities, provide training, and develop project schedules. Determine and acquire resources needed. Participate in the development of policies, procedures, standards and controls. Responsible for project scoping and budgets. Support business planning requirements including, but not limited to budgeting, scheduling and workload planning. Drives out cross-functional decisions through project steering facilitation. Provides leadership and direction on firm-priority programs and projects.
- Lead projects from beginning-to-end.
- Lead multiple, cross-functional business and IT projects and technology initiatives and applies innovative solutions to systems, hardware, software, networking, programming, and/or applications problems.
- Mentor associates on the project teams including, but not limited to hiring, training, evaluating, and coaching.
- Maintain and foster internal client relationships. Take ownership of the relationship and ensure that clients' objectives are met and gain understanding when the objectives are not feasible.
- Analyze customer requirements, evaluate new or existing technology, present recommendations, and determine test and implementation schedules for introduction of new or enhanced systems, networks, hardware, software, or applications.
- Plan and manage resources ensuring all projects meet obligations and budget expectations.
- Provide technical guidance to ensure effective systems' utilization and integration.
- Maintain current knowledge of industry practices, trends and applications. May perform an advisory role to senior management on potential new business developments and programs.
- Ensure that projects adhere to the project approval process as dictated by the Portfolio/Project Management Office (PPMO), track time and provide quarterly reports to the PPMO.
- Establish and maintain best practices and consistent project management policies and guidelines in line with IT project management methodologies.
- Maintain regular and predictable attendance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Assist to develop, validate, document, and maintain business and functional requirements and conducts structured walk-through of requirements with business and project team members.
- May work with project teams to support requirements gathering.
- Analyze data, source system data, etc. in support of integration of applications.
- Facilitate the identification of business requirements and their definition.
- Facilitate and/or develops processes to support improvement or efficiencies in the business function through use of technology.
- Assist in evaluation of business requests to determine feasibility; researches and identifies options.
- Hybrid Schedule
- Competitive end of year bonus
- Unlimited PTO