A global provider for engineering services and contractual expertise for Infrastructure (building, environmental, transport, energy) is looking for a Commercial Manager for their construction business in Singapore. This mandate will provide contracting expertise to deliver large-scale installations and on-going operational services across Asia.
- Responsible for the overall contractual and commercial aspect of construction projects
- Develop and manage project commercial strategy
- Oversee the project financial position and manage claims & dispute - arbitration, mitigation, mediation, adjudication
- Advise the project team on contractual and commercial matters
- Effective management of changes, opportunities and risk
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or engineering discipline
- Professional membership such as MRICS, MHKIS, MCIOB, MHKIE or equivalent
- Minimum 15 years' relevant experience with building /civil / Electrical & Mechanical / multidisciplinary projects
- Experience in dealing with design and build contracts
- Experience in contractual claims and dispute resolutions (arbitration, mitigation, mediation, adjudication)
- Strong command of English
Interested candidates, please apply with your latest CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.