A global Water Treatment EPC MNC is looking for a skilled Commissioning Manager specializing in water and wastewater treatment to oversee the commissioning activities of complex water and wastewater treatment projects. The Senior Commissioning Manager will be responsible for ensuring the successful commissioning and start-up of water and wastewater treatment plants, ensuring compliance with regulations, optimizing system performance, and managing a team of commissioning professionals. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of water and wastewater treatment processes, strong leadership abilities, and a proven track record of successful commissioning projects.
- Lead and manage the commissioning activities for water and wastewater treatment projects, including coordinating with project stakeholders, contractors, and suppliers to ensure successful project execution.
- Develop commissioning plans and strategies for water and wastewater treatment plants, ensuring alignment with project objectives, regulatory requirements, and industry best practices.
- Oversee the pre-commissioning, commissioning, and start-up phases of projects, ensuring adherence to project schedules, budgets, and quality standards.
- Conduct thorough reviews of project designs, specifications, and operating manuals to identify commissioning requirements and ensure that they are incorporated into the project scope.
- Manage and lead a team of commissioning professionals, providing guidance, mentoring, and technical expertise to ensure their professional development and the successful completion of commissioning activities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineering, construction, operations, and maintenance, to ensure seamless project integration and transition from construction to operation.
- Develop and implement commissioning procedures, checklists, and protocols to verify the functionality, reliability, and performance of water and wastewater treatment systems.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of water and wastewater treatment systems during the commissioning process, identifying and addressing any issues or deficiencies to ensure compliance with project specifications and regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate with regulatory agencies (PUB) and other external stakeholders to ensure compliance with environmental and safety regulations throughout the commissioning process.
- Provide technical support and expertise during troubleshooting and issue resolution, working closely with project teams to identify root causes and implement effective solutions.
- Prepare comprehensive commissioning reports, documentation, and presentations, summarizing project progress, findings, and recommendations.
- Bachelor's degree in environmental, or mechanical engineering, or a related field.
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in commissioning and start-up of water and wastewater treatment plants, with a focus on complex projects.
- Experience and knowledge of water treatment systems and equipment. Ultra-Filtration (UF), Reverse Osmosis (RO), EDR, EDI, MBR, MABR, pumps, motors, FDA, filtration, UPW and chemical feed systems.
- In-depth understanding of commissioning methodologies, procedures, and best practices in the water and wastewater industry.
- Familiarity with regulatory requirements and environmental standards related to water and wastewater treatment.
- Strong project management abilities, with the capability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and deliver results within defined timelines and budgets.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities, including decision-making, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Proficient in using relevant software tools and systems for project management, data analysis, and documentation.
- Familiar with PUB project and requirements
If you are interested, please apply with your latest CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.