Senior/Principal Compliance Specialist - Orange county/Oakland, CA
Describe the job:
My client is an environmental ESOP consulting firm specialising in a variety of service lines. They have over 100 employees and multiple offices across the west-coast, made up of Hydrogeologist, engineering's, geologist and environmental specialist.
They value open communication at all levels and give recognition and rewards for hard work. Earthy and Wholesome! Are the best words to describe their culture! They offer life balance, and a VERY competitive package. With an abundance of technical experts to bounce ideas off, what's not to love!
- Develop and maintain productive and collaborative relationships with clients and regulators.
- Manage project budgets and resources.
- Direct and execute projects involving compliance support, monitoring, reporting, and engineering solutions.
- Coordinate and oversee staff, outside contractors, and vendors for assigned projects.
- Coordinate and produce required deliverables in accordance with policies, and procedures for documentation.
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree in Environmental Science, Engineering, or related discipline.
- At least 10 years of experience in environmental compliance.
- Expertise in air program regulatory compliance, dispersion modeling, and/or engineering controls.
- Strong knowledge of both Federal and Oregon environmental regulations pertaining to manufacturing, industrial, and agricultural operations. Experience in air, industrial wastewater, solid waste, hazardous waste, stormwater, and hazardous materials storage are desirable.
- Experience in environmental consulting strongly preferred.
- CHMM, CPSWQ, or PE preferred but not required.
Some package details
- Competitive salary
- Bonuses/spot bonuses
- 100% Employee Owned through Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Vacation/Sick/Holiday Pay
- 401k with Employer Matching
- Flexible Spending Program