Title: Project Manager
Summary: An industrial/manufacturing general contractor is searching for a Project Manager. The firm primarily works in the food and beverage industry and experience with these projects is necessary.
The Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Manage all project stake holders including engineers, architects, and more
- Review project execution plans and schedules and suggesting ways to improve
- Administering, estimating, and managing high profile food and beverage projects from design to occupancy
The Project Manager should have the following qualifications:
- 10+ years of experience with food and beverage construction projects
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- P.E. license preferred but not required
The firm works projects across the country and travel to various project sites will be required about 40% of the time. The other 60% will be working out of the firm's Milwaukee area office. Please apply if you'd like to learn more!