Experienced Construction Manager Needed for Utility Scale Solar Project
Our client, a leading company in the utility scale solar sector located in the South East of the US, is seeking an experienced construction manager to oversee their IPP project. The successful candidate will play a vital role in ensuring that all aspects of this exciting and innovative renewable energy initiative are executed with precision.
- Bachelor's degree or higher qualification within Engineering/Construction
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a construction manager on large-scale projects
- Proven track record managing budgets & schedules whilst adhering to safety standards
The following skills would be ideal for success at this position:
Leadership Skills - Able to effectively manage teams and motivate individuals towards achieving goals.
IPP Experience - Prior knowledge working with Independent Power Producer (IPP) projects including power purchase agreements (PPA).
Problem-Solving Abilities - Capable of identifying potential problems before they occur while creating effective solutions when necessary.
Attention-to-Detail - Meticulousness during planning phases ensures efficiency throughout later stages by mitigating unexpected issues early-on.
As our selected Construction Manager you can expect responsibilities such as but not limited too;
* Oversee day-to-day onsite activities related specifically around Civil work scope along side EPC contractor
* Ensure compliance with local laws/regulations applicable permits/licenses required per jurisdictional bodies involved i.e., FERC,PSC etc..
* Coordinate directly between owner/client ,EPC contractors various sub-contractors/vendors providing weekly progress reports/tracking documents showing actual Vs planned milestones achieved/delayed items critical path identification
Salary & Benefits :
Our Client offers competitive remuneration package upto $120k depending upon previous relevant experience alongside other benefits covering healthcare insurance schemes dental/vision/life/disability insurances matching retirement plan contributions plus relocation allowances.