One of my best clients are looking for a Control System Project Manager . This role is a hybrid role that would require you in the office about 1-2 days a week.
This individual must be proactive, resourceful, and highly motivated with good communication skills with ability to work in a high output environment while maintaining quality standards.
- Competitive Benefits Package (Health, dental, and vision programs, 401K, PTO) including cover for family
- Salary up to $125,000 (dependent on years of experience and skill set)
- Career progression opportunities
- Training to aid your development
- Health Insurance, dental, vision and many more
- B.S. degree in Engineering (Chemical, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering preferred) or technical discipline preferred
- 5+ years of project management experience preferred
- Customer relationship management experience required
- 5+ years of experience in the supplier side of the control system engineering field preferred
- DCS, PLC, SCADA systems knowledge preferred
- Ability to work with and inspire others
- Capacity to participate in a dynamic, technical and customer oriented culture
- Desire for continual training and education
- Travel to customer facilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work extended hours on a computer
- Ability to lift up to 30lbs (i.e. Workstation and Server Class Computers)
- Ability to work in loud industrial environments
Apply below if interested.