We have a current opportunity for a Controls Design Engineer on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Columbus. For further information about this position please apply.
- Established over 40 years ago - average tenure of over 11 years
- Diverse project backlog - several large, local projects within the Food & Beverage industry
- Travel up to 15%
- 100% employer paid health care
- Overtime over 40 hours
- Base salary $85,000 - $100,000 (dependent on technical ability)
This individual must be proactive, resourceful, and highly motivated with good communication skills with ability to work in a high output environment while maintaining quality standards.
- Provide application/control systems design and development for systems.
- Develop and evaluate alternative system solutions.
- Modify program/system logic involving multiple systems.
- Develop proficiency in several programming languages and control device networks for PLCs, HMIs, and SCADA systems.
- Able to do electrical drawings, design and with knowledge of PID control loops.
- Interact with customers to gain an understanding of the business environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- At least 3+ years' experience within manufacturing or system integrator having worked with some of the below systems:
- FTView ME
- Studio 5000 / RS Logix 5000
- AutoCAD and Electrical Design
- Control Logix
- Communication Protocols of Control net & Ethernet/IP