Senior Controls Engineer
Salary Experience Dependent - $90,000 - $120,000 + Bonus
This Opportunity Can Move into a Technical PM if Qualified
Salary Experience Dependent - $105,000 - $130,000 + Bonus
Department - System Integration (NO TRAVEL)
This individual must be proactive, resourceful, and highly motivated with good communication skills with the ability to execute manufacturing and operation of projects. This person should be familiar with system integration practices.
* Bachelor's degree in a related Field or Equivalent Work Experience
* 3-8 Years' Industry Experience in Automation/Control Engineering
* Proficient across PLC/HMI/SCADA/DCS Platforms
* Allen Bradley Programming, Troubleshoot & Upgrading
* Preferred: System Integration Background
* US Citizen/Greencard Holder
This company is one of the leading services to manufacturers in the Packaging business and is part of a parent company that withholds over 40+ different engineering subsidiaries. This allows the company to have a smaller company feel but with the investment of a large entity.
Protecting their company culture is paramount there is no place for big egos here and respect throughout every level of the business is paramount. They encourage and reward those who are passionate and driven to grow.
This position will provide you:
- Competitive Salary + Health Benefits
- PTO Match from your Current Employer
- Career Progression (this company is growing by 20% in the next year and they need a new layer of management!)
- Company Lunches
- Considerable influence on the assigned project
- Diversity in Backgrounds/Gender