Top tier Systems Integrator seeking a strong Controls Engineer with a Siemens background. They have made significant growth patterns throughout Covid and are planning to expand significantly over the next 18 months.
They have a collaborative and innovative approach to work and are constantly investing in their employees training and development to keep up to speed with the ever changing environment of Automation and Controls.
- BSc in Electrical Engineering (or equivalent degree)
- 4+ years' experience within a System Integration environment
- Proficient in a number of Control System platforms (Siemens required)
- Ability to develop contractor installation drawing packages using P&IDs, instrument, IO, and load lists as a basis of design.
- Excellent communication and customer relation skills.
- Rational decision-making and problem-solving ability
If you have any questions please apply directly or reach out to me at