I am seeking a DeltaV engineer with 2+ years experience working within the pharma background.
- Design, configuration, integration and implementation of process control solutions for various industries
- Design process control and automation by utilizing P&IDs, PFDs, and other process and instrumentation documentation, based on S95, ISA S88 standard
- Ability to read an develop P&IDs and loop descriptions for various plants, processes, and/or equipment
- Develop User Requirement Specifications.
- Develop software and hardware design specifications.
- Design, program, implement, test and document process control applications.
- Develop control system validation/testing protocols.
- Specify and purchase process instrumentation
- Specify and purchase DeltaV components, drives, and other electrical components and equipment.
- Develop electrical panel schematics.
- Develop scope of supply documents.
- Assist with estimates of man-hours required to complete projects.
- Manage automation projects as assigned.
- Monitor progress of projects
- Install, test, and start-up control systems on-site
- Train operators and engineers on control systems
EXPERIENCE WITH DELTAV EMERSON IS REQUIRED