Role & Company Overview
I am exploring conversations with Senior Building Enclosure consultants in Illinois who are interested in learning more about a Director position with a consulting company with an nationally recognised reputation. They specialize in building envelope repair and restoration, facade engineering and consulting, and roofing/ re-roofing projects across the US, they have built a name for themselves over the past 50 years for boasting an extremely diverse portfolio of projects. This role requires an entrepreneurial mindset and inspiring leadership qualities to scale this business.
Required Technical Experience:
- You must possess a minimum of a bachelor's degree in Civil/Structural/Architectural Engineering, or a minimum of a bachelor's degree in Architecture
- A minimum of 15 years of consulting experience and extensive knowledge of building envelope systems
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE) or Registered Architect license holder
- IIBEC credentials preferred (RRO/RRC/RWC/REWO/REWC/RBEC)
Business Management Experience:
- Experience in managing a P+L centre
- Track record of scaling a business through headcount, revenue and developing new business
What does it mean for you?
- Salary range negotiable ($130,000-$180,000) dependent on business development
- Ownership: Equity that means something! This business has grown a minimum of 30% every year for the last 5 years.
- Performance bonus: Individual and Team based. Company has historically paid bonuses every year for the last 20 years.
- Competitive Benefits: 401k, Healthcare, PTO (negotiable) etc
- If this role is not specifically in line with your experience, reach out to Sinatra Dias on LinkedIn to explore other opportunities!