A global client of mine is looking to hire a Business Development Director that will lead the growth of their environmental remediation service line across the entirety of the Western US. This job can be sat remotely but ideally within California.
This is a massive opportunity with one of the worlds best known and well respected engineering companies with incredible upwards growth, cross-sell capabilities.
- Responsible for the growth of the environmental remediation service line (emphasis on soil remediation)
- Developing new business and maintaining existing key client relationships with environmental clients in the Western US.
- Identifying opportunities of growth and strategic expansion across service offerings.
- Environmental Service offerings include emerging contaminants/PFAS, Solid Waste and Environmental Compliance, Climate Resiliency and Sustainability
- Developing and managing proposal efforts, business strategy, leading contract negotiations including terms, conditions, scope and budget.
- 10+ years of experience in a related field.
- Recent experience working in the environmental remediation market.
- Domestic and/or international travel may be required.
- Base salary of $150,000-$250,000 DOE (Can be adjusted/increased for more experienced individuals)
- Bonuses and stock options available
- 401K and Medical/Health Benefits etc.