Title: Director of Development (Remote)
Summary: My client is seeking an experienced professional with a strong background in developing utility scale renewable energy projects and a passion for sustainability. If you have a proven track record of driving Utility Scale projects from inception to NTP, excellent communication skills and a drive to make a difference, we want to hear from you. Apply today to join this dynamic and inclusive team!
The Director of Development will be responsible for:
- Site Origination, Permitting and Planning: This position will also be responsible for managing the real estate, permitting and interconnection aspects of multiple utility scale Projects.
- Project development: Developing Solar projects, starting with origination and getting them to NTP.
- Development Management: Overseeing project finances, budgets, and schedules while ensuring project compliance with regulations and industry standards.
The Solar Project Developer should have the following qualifications:
- Track sheet of projects completed on the Utility scale (50MW+)
- Good understanding of the energy markets
- Effective team leader and collaborator.
- Willing to travel up to 50% of the time. (Remote Role)
- 8 plus years of renewable energy project development
- Fully remote Available!!!
- A competitive compensation package with a 401(k)-employer match.
- Great health insurance and generous PTO policies!
If you are interested in the Director of Development role, then please don't hesitate to reach out to me on my phone at (857)972-9277 or via LinkedIn to talk more about the opportunity!