We have a current opportunity for a Director of Engineering on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Raleigh.
Responsibilities of the role is as follows:
- Manage the coordination and overall integration of technical activities in architecture or engineering projects.
- Direct, review, or approve project design changes.
- Confer with management, production, or marketing staff to discuss project specifications or procedures.
- Present and explain proposals, reports, or findings to clients.
- Consult or negotiate with clients to prepare project specifications.
- Prepare budgets, bids, or contracts.
- Assess project feasibility by analysing technology, resource needs, or market demand.
- Direct recruitment, placement, and evaluation of architecture or engineering project staff.
- Review, recommend, or approve contracts or cost estimates.
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's Degree preferred
- Professional Engineer (PE) license required
- Minimum 10 years of experience in civil engineering
- Significant experience with project management