Director of Utilities
Currently seeking a highly qualified Director of Utilities. In this role, you will be responsible for leading a team of engineers and designers for various electric and gas utility clients in the Mountain Region. The Director of Utilities will lead the growth and development of the transmission, substation, distribution, and power generation teams.
- Provide strategic leadership to the utilities division and develop long-term plans for the growth and improvement of our services.
- Manage and develop existing and engineering and design team.
- Develop and manage the division's budget and ensure financial performance targets are met.
- Foster a culture of excellence, innovation, and continuous improvement within the division.
- Travel up to 25%
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or related field
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in electric utilities, including at least 5 years in a leadership role.
- Thorough understanding of utility operations, regulations, and best practices.
- Strong financial management and budgeting skills.
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills.