Company Summary: This Renewable Investment Group is a market leader in renewable energy assets across the United States. Since 2010, they have worked closely with valued communities and trusted partners to create a future power by clean energy. Currently, they have built a diversified portfolio of 60+ renewable energy projects spanning over 25 states, totaling over 6GW of generation capacity.
Location: New York City, NY (hybrid work schedule, but open to be fully remote for the right candidate)
Position Summary: The Director of Portfolio Management will be responsible for portfolio management activities for the company's in-construction and operating assets. Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Financial monitoring/reporting, term conversions, tax equity fundings, re-financings, and tax equity buyouts
- Managing relationships and financial reporting with construction and term lenders (including administrative and collateral agents), as well as tax equity investors
- Taking the lead in implementing goals related to improving financial performance of renewable projects in the company's portfolio and working with the Asset Management team on project optimization, as well as implementing new financing structures
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in project finance and tax equity
- Experience in financing of renewable energy assets is required
- Candidates should have a good understanding of energy capital markets
If interested in this position, please do not hesitate to submit an application!