The company we are working with is an employee owned, multi-disciplinary company is seeking a talented Principal / Discipline Lead in Major Environmental Approvals!
The position can be based in either Brisbane, Toowoomba and Gold Coast. They offer shares within the business, and it gives you the opportunity to be a part of their growth and development.
Location: Brisbane, Gold Coast, or Toowoomba - Queensland, Australia
- Coordinating environmental approvals and compliance requirements for diverse projects spanning various industries
- Efficiently lead high level projects that adhere to budget constraints
- Deliver projects proposals are innovative, practical and sustainable
- Provide support to team morale, development and hiring needs
- Engage actively in business development projects, client management, and business planning. Please note that the majority of business development will be with existing clients and projects.
- Site travel opportunities and exposure to corporate sector, resource industries and government stakeholders
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Commonwealth and State environmental approvals across various sectors including, oil and gas minerals, infrastructure and renewables
- Demonstrated experience in crafting high level reports, conducting technical reviews and project management
- Team management experience.
- Deep understanding of applicable project management theory and having the ability to convey this to junior staff.
- Apply knowledge to work through project identification in conjunction with client needs.
- Proven experience in business development and engaging with existing and potential clients
- Prior consulting experience is highly desirable.
- High level presentation, leadership and communication skills.
If this sounds like you and you are looking for that next challenge, please do apply with your CV and we will drop you a call to further discuss.
Thank you for your interest.