A leading engineering company is currently seeking a consultant to aid in distribution planning and analysis. You will examine power system performance and play an essential role in guaranteeing the secure, efficient delivery of electric service. You will also get the chance to work on exciting studies centered around power flow and short circuit analysis, in addition to power quality and economics.
- Completing short circuit and power flow studies
- Performing system impact studies, generation interconnection, and reliability planning studies
- Formulating methods of study and plans to ease in the integration of renewables
- Consistently staying in contact with clients and peers
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Experience with power system analysis and modeling tools such as CYME and Synergi
- Familiarity with DER interconnection
- 2+ years of relevant experience in the Power Systems space
- Fully remote
- Strong work-life balance
If you are interested in the Distribution Planning Engineer role, then please apply directly!