Currently seeking a Distribution Planning Engineer perform studies and analysis on various utility projects. This individual will have a strong background in the electric power system industry and exhibits various technical skills in distribution planning. The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable of the power distribution system.
The Distribution Planning Engineer will be responsible for:
Perform studies for projects in areas such as:
- System modeling
- Stability studies & power flow analysis
- System Impact Studies and System Modeling
The Distribution Planning Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- B.S. Electrical Engineering (M.S. preferred)
- 3-10 years' experience in Distribution Planning
- Experience with CYME, Synergi, and/or ASPEN
- Knowledge of RTO and ISO standards
- Prior utility experience
- Generous PTO benefits
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive salary and benefit packages
Apply today or contact for more information!