We are currently looking for Assistant Project Managers to join our Electrical team in either our Toledo, OH office or one of our Michigan offices (Lansing, Southfield, Grand Rapids).
Our electrical, mechanical, and plumbing engineers are experienced in a wide range of projects, including power generation & distribution, lighting systems, fire alarms, security, and access control systems. We design new and renovated systems, as well as energy controls. We offer both new building commissioning and retro-commissioning. Our experts are skilled at reducing energy usage while creating comfortable interior environments. Our professional engineers evaluate how the design impacts both short-term capital costs and long-term operational costs. Our team can also conduct constructability reviews to lower project costs and shorten the time to completion.
- Prepare concept, design development, permit, and construction documents of electrical contract drawings and electrical specifications using Electrical and Production Software including, but not limited to Revit, AutoCAD, AGI Lighting software, Power study (SKM, EasyPower, ETAP).
- Assist in verifying that all design aspects comply with local code and apply code provision.
- Perform field inspections, measurements or calculations and document.
- Collaborate with other disciplines to provide a coordinated design.
- Serve as Engineer of Record (EOR) by performing peer reviews, QAQC on projects prior to submission, and coordinating with supervisor or electrical department leader.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 7 years' electrical engineering design experience is required.
- Licensed engineer in Ohio required.
- Intermediate to advanced level of Revit, AGI Lighting, and power studies software skills preferred.
- Passion for power, lighting, and fire alarm design.
- Willing to travel to client location(s), as needed.
What We Offer
At our firm, our people are our most important resource. That's why we are committed to providing all our employees with a safe, comfortable work environment, potential for career advancement, and the ability to impact society through their projects as well as Company sponsored activities.
This dedication begins with supporting a work life balance through a generous compensation package that includes: company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; paid pregnancy disability leave; short- and long-term disability insurance; life insurance; a company-matched 401(k)/Roth; paid time off that includes parental and military leave; employee referral and professional license bonuses and a straight time policy that compensates exempt employees for billable hours worked in excess of 40 billable hours within a work week.
We have also created an internal culture that provides the resources and technology needed to encourage personal and professional growth opportunities through reimbursement for education; a free in-house resource for hundreds of educational and self-enrichment courses; mentorship program; wellness program; Women's Organization and ongoing philanthropic opportunities.
Apply today to learn how you can join our team of professionals, so we can help you Accelerate Your Success!