We are seeking an experienced Electrical Engineer to join one of our top MEP Engineering firms in either Raleigh or Charlotte. The ideal candidate will have a bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, a minimum of 3 years of experience in MEP engineering, and a professional engineering license. Responsibilities include:
- Designing and overseeing the installation of electrical systems for commercial and industrial projects
- Reviewing and approving project designs and construction plans
- Managing and mentoring junior engineers and designers
- Collaborating with other engineering disciplines to ensure overall project success
- Staying current with industry codes and standards
This firm offers a competitive salaries, benefits packages, and opportunities for growth and advancement. If you are a motivated and skilled Electrical Engineer, please apply today!