This opportunity is for an Electrical Engineering Manager role with a leading company in EV Fleet Charging! The EV industry is the hottest space within Renewables. With an increased project workload on the West Coast, my company is looking for a strong electrical engineer to lead engineering and business development efforts on the West Coast! This role is looking for someone with experience overseeing engineers and working on/managing EV, co gen, battery storage, microgrids, and other renewable projects!
A few of the main responsibilities include:
- Develop/implement business development strategy and plans
- Manage and oversee all aspects of renewable energy projects on the West Coast, 80% EV Charging, from pre-construction to final commissioning
- Lead a team of electrical engineers to ensure projects are executed on time and within budget
Some of the qualifications include:
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, or a related field
- 7-10 years of experience in electrical engineering and design
- Experience in working with clients and winning business
- Strong leadership, management, and communication skills
- P.E. License preferred, but not necessarily required
If you are open to new opportunities with an established and flourishing company I would love to find 10 to 15 minutes this week to chat more about this opportunity. Below is my Calendly link of you'd like to set up some time that works best for yourself.
I look forward to connecting with you!