Electrical Engineers & Designers
An exciting opportunity has opened with the largest locally owned and operated MEP design firm in San Diego, California. They are a small business that engages in large projects across a variety of sectors including office, industrial, science & technology, healthcare, and housing & mixed use. This opportunity can allow you to directly work with the principal engineers giving you the ability to develop quickly within your professional career.
The Mechanical Engineers & Designers will be responsible for…
- Oversee projects from beginning phases through construction.
- Design power, lighting, lighting controls and low voltage systems.
- Manage clients and schedules.
- Prepare construction documents for plan check submittal and permit processing.
- Collaborate with other engineers and architects.
- 2 or more years of design or engineering experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit
- MEP related design skills are a plus
- Ability to visit job sites and read construction documents
- Experience with building design on; commercial, mixed-use, hospitality, hotels, bars, labs, data centers, colleges
- Competitive wages
- Remote work flexibility
- Paid holidays
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance paid entirely by employer
- 401k match
If you are interested in the Mechanical Engineer & Designer role do not hesitate to apply.